The Presidential Management Agenda and the Cross-Agency Priority Goals featured clear guidance for using, optimizing and modernizing with artificial intelligence (AI) driving analytics. What are AI-driven analytics? And how are they able to help the government transform? In this engaging session, you will hear from government and industry experts, about how agencies use analytics as a true strategic assist.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How agencies are leveraging the increasing volume, variety, and importance of data as a strategic asset.
- To shift from low-value to high-value work, increasing efficiency and lowering cost.
- How to equip the 21st-century government workforce, from executives to front-line workers, to instantly analyze vast amounts of data to make informed decisions.
- Greg Little, Director of the Chief Financial Officer Data Transformation Office, Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)
- Monica McEwen, Vice President Public Sector, ThoughtSpot
- Brian Shealey, Director, DoD/IC, Trifacta