Six Data Prep Steps to Optimize Cloud Data Lakes
Ready to take the plunge into a cloud data lake? Don’t dive in just yet.
Most of the data filing your cloud data lake is raw, unstructured, and rife with data quality problems. If you’re going to get maximum value from your cloud data lake investment, data preparation is critical.
TDWI has created a readiness checklist to guide you through six steps your organization should take to improve agility, productivity, and consistency when preparing data for a cloud data lake:
- Choose a data preparation solution that natively integrates with your cloud platform
- Use data preparation to increase efficiency and coordination among stakeholders
- Don’t rebuild what works; choose the right use cases
- Empower users with self-service while maintaining data governance
- Ensure data quality with at-scale and continuous validation
- Publish and operationalize preparation for downstream analytics and machine learning
Download the Checklist Report today!