Orange Silicon Valley validates and recommends innovative technology to enable Orange to adapt to an increasingly competitive market.
- Orange Silicon Valley analyzes network and customer data to continually improve the customer experience and improve coverage.
- Existing tools to migrate business logic and rules established in relational environment to Hadoop didn’t fit and were too expensive to run.
Solution with Trifacta
- Trifacta modernizes Orange Silicon Valley’s data transformation process in Hadoop in order to handle customer data more effectively and improve customer service.
- IT analysts more productive in transforming raw customer data.
- Trifacta accelerates the data preparation time for analysts to find insights in customer data.
Orange Silicon Valley is the Bay Area division of Orange one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, serving 236 million customers. The people of Orange Silicon Valley actively participate in the disruptive innovations that are changing the way we communicate, which is the core business of Orange in the 220 countries where Orange does business. We contribute to and engage with the Silicon Valley ecosystem in a variety of ways. For more information, visit www.orangesv.com.
Orange Silicon Valley increases speed-to-analysis to gain a competitive edge in an increasingly aggressive marketDownload Case Study