At Trifacta, one of our core values is to start with the end user. Over the past few months we’ve been working tirelessly to bring our users a new Community experience and certification program. I am extremely excited to announce that the new Trifacta Community is live!
We want to give you a community experience that fosters collaboration and provides resources to help you learn how to tackle modern data problems. The first thing we hope you notice is a new elegant design. We wanted the site to be easy to navigate (and look modern/visually appealing) so we can create a single hub for all things Trifacta.
Some highlights of the new features in the Trifacta Community:
- Enhanced Knowledge Base: Users find answers effortlessly and help them become successful with Trifacta. We’ve added a ton of new materials on use cases, how-tos, best practices, and other resources on a huge range of topics.
- Online Groups: These casual groups encourage active user engagement, connecting users who are working on similar projects and facing similar challenges. Initially, there will be three groups: New to Trifacta, Trifacta Legends, and Wrangling Solutions.
- Discussion Forums: These forums are where users can ask questions and get help from their peers and Trifacta experts.
- Trifacta Academy: Users are able register for Trifacta training courses and certification programs from one convenient location. A new partnership with Credly provides free digital badges of Trifacta certifications for display in email signatures, resumes, and social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- 1:1 Help: Users can register for personalized help with Trifacta’s wrangling experts. Learn best practices, ask targeted questions, or refine your latest design with 1:1 help from our experts.
We also have some upcoming features we are really excited to roll out soon:
- Ideas Exchange: Users are able to share ideas about product and feature improvements with Trifacta’s Product team and gain insight into our roadmap.
We’ve also made some updates to our certification badges. The levels of certification have remained the same, but we’ve updated the badge design and names. If you have received a previous certification, your certification level is transferred and you can download a new certificate from the Trifacta Academy under your completed courses. New certifications will be issued with updated badges.
Old certification badges:
New certification badges:
The Trifacta Community is open and available to all registered Trifacta users. We can’t wait to have you join the conversation! Visit the Trifacta Community now!