As the industry leader in Data Prep, Trifacta drives data transformation. At Trifacta, we're focused on providing software that helps individuals and organizations more efficiently explore, transform and join together diverse data for analysis. Whether you're trying to improve the efficiency of an existing analysis process or utilize new sources of data for a new initiative, Trifacta's data wrangling solutions empower you to do more with data of all shapes and sizes. We are powering Google Dataprep, wrangling the world’s largest data sets, and have been used by analysts at over 10,000 companies in 143 countries.
As Vice President of Sales you will have primary responsibility to strategically engage with Account Executives to sell Trifacta solutions and related services to prospective and existing Fortune 1000 enterprise and mid-size customers in the East region , accurately forecast the business for their sales geography, and effectively develop the skills and capabilities of the respective sales team. As VP Sales for the East Coast, you will play an integral part of our strategy in establishing and expanding our footprint throughout the eastern seaboard.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementations of strategic business objectives in order to successfully reach sales goals
• Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the team
• Identifies, creates, sustains and manages business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services
• Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits and alliances
• Supports Account Executives in the Building of relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
• Provides direction to form strategic account plans, including customer profiles, targeted programs, forecast reports, and action items
• Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
• Assume full responsibility of quota attainment as agreed to and communicated by the VP of Worldwide Sales.
• Minimum of 10+ years of successful enterprise sales experience with a proven history of quota attainment.
5 + years of successful sales management experience required
• Past software experience in the following areas including:
Selling Enterprise deals
Support all aspect of subscription sales experience customer acquisition, growth, and renewal
Work well with ecosystem Partners including
Front-End: Tableau, Qlik, Thoughtspot, Domo
Big Data/Cloud Platforms: Cloud: GCP, Azure, AWS, Cloudera, HWX
Developing local SIs in geography
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred