Trifacta is looking for talented and dedicated interns to join our world-class team and build the software that is changing the way our users work with data. We’re growing our team, but we are dedicated to maintaining our flat organization where every engineer has the chance to contribute ideas, influence our direction, and build significant pieces of our codebase and product. We are pioneering data transformation technology and approach engineering with a philosophy that is execution-oriented and iterative, yet also experimental. We’re committed to producing high-quality software that our users love and meets the high standards of running within enterprise environments. We release and deploy that software frequently in enterprise and cloud environments. We’re built on an open stack top to bottom, and contribute to various open source projects.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation and authoring test cases, with a focus on scalability, integration with our customers' data ecosystems, and ease of deployment
- Help make Trifacta scale with increasing data volumes, users, and workloads
- Drive us towards our goal of seamless integration into customer environments by handling data coming from and going to any location and in any format
- Build and maintain our service oriented architecture
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent) in progress
- Previous internship experience at a technology company
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Work on real projects! You’ll have the opportunity to directly contribute to the next release of Trifacta
- Opportunities to be hired full time after your internship
- See the impact you’ll be making. You’ll be receiving career development opportunities with an ambitious startup backed by top tier investors
- You’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in systems and UI development, with access to leaders and innovators across the company
- Excellent perks including a stocked kitchen, catered meals, team events, flexible work hours, guest speakers from the industry, and more!
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.