Job DescriptionThe Director of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the VP of HR, will develop and implement our talent acquisition strategy to support rapid growth over the next few years, strengthen the talent acquisition model and programs, ensure we have employer brand programs, and manage and scale the team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs. This role will focus on building a recruiting & staffing model that scale with growth including implementing systems and tools.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with a player/coach model, personally handling a requisition load while also managing and building a high performance global recruiting team comprised of full time, contract and agency recruiters. This job is for you if you get excited building teams and strategies that are iterative, measurable and accountable.
As a strategic partner to the business you will dig in deep with your clients and work in lockstep to bring in the best talent on the market You will be up to date on recruiting trends and technology and know how to tackle issues in modern and creative ways.
To excel in this job the Director of Talent Acquisition will actively embrace , embody and recruit around our key values: Start with the User, Iterate to Excellence, Always be Learning, Decide and Deliver and Be a Multiplier.
What you will need:
- 10+ years of extensive and progressive experience with full cycle recruiting / and at least 3+ years of team management.
- Previous experience building/implementing a data driven, recruiting process.
- Previous experience implementing recruiting technologies.
- Self starter who can work and problem solve independently.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Startup tech recruiting experience.
- International recruiting experience in EMEA is strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in HR , Business or a related field.
- Advanced degree ( MS, MA, MBA, PhD) in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and deliver an effective global recruiting strategy to source, select, attract and close top talent to support our company strategy and our growth projections.
- Establish recruiting KPI’s , report on key recruiting metrics and leverage data and insights to iterate with excellence.
- Start with the user, gathering candidate and hiring manager feedback to keep a pulse on needs, wants, areas of strength and things to work to deliver an extraordinary experience.
- Develop strategies to ensure we meet or exceed or hiring goals while proactively building a diverse pipeline of top talent.
- Manage recruiting team performance and progress in achieving recruiting goals, track and measure team effectiveness, help them decide and deliver.
- Inspire , build, grow and develop your team, be a great manager and live the Trifacta value to always be learning
- Be a multiplier , create and implement our employer branding efforts on social and recruiting platforms in partnership with our Marketing team.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Own and improve the sourcing and selection process for all of our functions, deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics.
- Build out the end to end recruiting partnership model, map out and improve our key recruiting processes and procedures from intake to candidate close.
- Build and grow our employee referral program,
- Establish and grow our talent community.
- Manage a requisition load, monitoring/tracking cycle performance, communicating with key stakeholders .
- Drive a high-touch, proactive, and consultative full life-cycle search process.
- Consult with hiring leaders to define ideal candidate profiles and develop compelling job descriptions
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends.
- Run a solid close process with candidates, ability to put together compelling offers and also strategically position them.
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems necessary to build a scalable recruiting model
- Own our recruiting tech tools , strategic, vendor and agency relationships.