As a Go-to-Market Systems Administrator, you will be a key driver in developing a scalable CRM and MAS that support our global sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our go-to-market systems and other applications for the next stage of the company’s growth. You will own data governance and dashboard analytics. You will partner cross-functionally with business stakeholders to understand goals and requirements, and work with implementation partners to deliver scalable solutions.
The right candidate is someone highly motivated and enthusiastic who is process driven and detail oriented with Salesforce and Marketo Administrator experience.
- Manage Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Marketo platforms
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC – new starters, position changes, profile changes, leavers, user lockouts and password resets.
- Design, configure and administer SFDC including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages
- Own data quality and governance, and maintain strategic business reports and dashboards critical to day-to-day operations for Sales and Marketing teams.
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to cross-functional project management and production releases.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Provide user training, and create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Salesforce.com Admin and Developer/App Builder Certifications; 5+ years experience with an enterprise-scale Salesforce.com instance
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiar with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Marketo Certification; 2+ years experience with an enterprise-scale Marketo instance
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and exposure to sales and marketing processes and platforms in Saas software company.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.