Google Customer Success Manager
About Trifacta:Trifacta is the best software platform for data transformation and preparation. We help businesses unlock the value of their data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. We are powering Google Dataprep, wrangling the world’s largest data sets, and have been used by analysts at over 10,000 companies in 143 countries.
Who you are:You can manage a large portfolio of small and medium customers with use cases around Data Science and BI Modernization. You have demonstrated success managing their enablement at scale, handling customer escalations, and you are a strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop customer success plans. You have experience and most importantly excitement for bleeding edge technology in the latest facets of the Data Modernization space and Initiatives therin.
What you do:As a Google CSM, you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of existing and new subscriptions of Trifacta Data prep purchased through Google. A Trifacta Google CSM demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, with key responsibilities to engage customers post-sale, strives for customer satisfaction, retention and expansion. You will be responsible to onboard groups of customers at a time, run expert sessions, develop and manage account success plans, and focus on ensuring client health.
- Support Trifacta GCP Dataprep customers from sale through renewal with training, use case development, relationship management, check-ins, and escalations.
- Be a voice and advocate for your customers. Communicate customer needs with product and engineering teams.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams.
- Run campaigns on the customer base to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- College degree with 15+ years experience as a CSM, professional services, pre-sales, technical architect or delivery manager or a Masters with 8+ years experiences.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Break down of work:
- 40% - Acting as a SME for Google AE(Account Executive)/SE (Sales Engineer) to prove out tactical use cases (similar to POC) for ~100 existing Dataprep customers
- 40% - Working closely with top 10 lighthouse companies, developing them into credible references; Coordination with 3rd party support (GCP), Trifacta support & community sites.
- 20% - Weekly interaction with PM / Engineering / Support on customer needs / feedback.
- Make "existing" Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Dataprep customers successful and grow their usage within GCP.
- Support gathering of Product feedback / conduct research on customer needs & pain points. Maintain expert level of knowledge on Trifacta on GCP and manage customer expectations with issues/feature enhancements
- Technical skills:
- (required) experience with SQL & APIs for Data transformation & pipeline.
- Acquired technical breadth and depth in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
- Technology practitioner in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
- Experience in the relevant products in the market such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Tableau, SaS, Data Science Workbench, and Data Catalogues is a plus
- Customer Management skills:
- (required) Experience coordinating with large platform vendors like GCP / AWS / Azure; IBM / Oracle / Microsoft
- Develop evangelists within a customer.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) of our Customers
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
- Soft skills:
- (required) ability to work with PM/Research on researching customer persona and needs.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Webinar presentation skills for customer & field enablement.