Trifacta is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a track record of success to join our Customer Success (CSM) team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology implementation stages of the adoption process. This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the CSM team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in a customer-facing or support role working with enterprise software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate technical solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer's technical staff
- Ability to understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution.
- Ability to travel 30%
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Unix experience
- Customer-facing communication and solution experience
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/HiveSQL preferred)
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications
- Start-up experience preferred
- Hadoop experience strongly preferred (Hive/Spark/MapReduce)
- Familiarity with any large scale Enterprise software