Job DescriptionTrifacta is looking for an experienced sales engineer with a track record of success working with technical partners, resellers, global outsourcers and system integrators to join our alliances team to drive success with the Google partnership. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging in alliance partnerships as the key technical advisor and evangelist to drive and manage the technical relationships which includes conducting enablement, supporting staffing speaking at partner events, presentations at the C-level, providing deep architecture expertise and building cutting edge prototypes. This role will be a key partner-facing technical member of the alliances team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to being responsible for the success of Google partnership. You will focus on removing obstacles and driving the success of early stage customers who have adopted Cloud dataprep by Trifacta.
- Early Big Data start-up experience
- Experience with the GCP ecosystem
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience in enterprise pre-sales or sales engineering supporting alliances and partner sales
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work as part of alliances team to formulate partnership strategies
- Experience with building strong relationships with our partner’s technical staff
- Ability to demonstrate effectively on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and represent the company at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Experience with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to travel 50%
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of typical sales cycle and partnership activities
- OEM and or MSP experience preferred
- Product and Project Management experience is preferred
- Previous experience with GCP products and services
- Experience with Linux, databases, Hadoop
- Complex systems and problem solving skills
- Programming languages/scripting skills – Java, Perl, Python, Unix Shell scripts
- Data industry experience – Big Data, application integration/ETL, BI, analytic applications
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Transformation technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design and big data.