Federal Customer Success Manager
About Trifacta:Trifacta is the best software platform for data transformation and preparation. We help businesses unlock the value of their data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. We are powering Google Dataprep, wrangling the world’s largest data sets, and have been used by analysts at over 10,000 companies in 143 countries.
Who you are:You can manage a large portfolio of small and medium customers with use cases around Data Science and BI Modernization. You have demonstrated success managing their enablement at scale, handling customer escalations, and you are a strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop customer success plans. You have experience and most importantly excitement for bleeding edge technology in the latest facets of the Data Modernization space and Initiatives therin.
What you do:As a Federal CSM, you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of existing and new subscriptions of Federal, State and Local government accounts. A Trifacta Federal CSM demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, with key responsibilities to engage customers post-sale, build customer satisfaction and retention, and help customers as they maximize value from their Trifacta Wrangler investment. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to craft the customer journey, identify opportunities and be the voice of your customers at scale. You will be responsible to onboard groups of customers at a time, run expert sessions, develop and manage account success plans, and focus on ensuring client health. Trifacta Federal CSM will also works closely with System Integrators/Partners, supports partner enablement and develops joint account Strategy.
- Support Trifacta Federal, State and Local customers from sale through renewal with training, use case development, relationship management, check-ins, and escalations.
- Be a voice and advocate for your customers. Communicate customer needs with product and engineering teams.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams.
- Run campaigns on the customer base and Partner development centers to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Partner with support and engineering to answer customer questions individually, and to build up a set of FAQs to be used broadly. Simple install questions, product, marketing questions, more complex technical issues, and more.
- Increase Executive visibility into Customer base
- Responsible for identifying customers at risk by analyzing customer metrics
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- College degree with 15+ years experience as a CSM, professional services, pre-sales, technical architect or delivery manager or a Masters with 8+ years experiences.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Significant and recent technical experience with Big Data, ETL/ELT Architecture
- Understanding of the value of strategic data, current market trends and industry players, and deep understanding of Data Management Technologies and Architectures in regards to Big Data, Cloud, Analytics, Data Catalogues, and other emerging technologies.
- Experience in the relevant products in the market such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Tableau, SaS, Data Science Workbench, and Data Catalogues.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) of our Customers
- Acquired technical breadth and depth in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
- Technology practitioner in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Experience to develop a plan to increase the penetration at your Premier and Strategic Customers that provides for increased executive visibility
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
- Experience working with partners and System Integrators and development of joint strategies
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Previous experience working with Federal and State Agencies
- Public Sector knowledge surrounding Intel, Defense and Civilian agencies. Relationships and tenure in the space a plus.
- Required - TS Clearance