Head of Global Revenue Operations
Trifacta is looking for a strategic and passionate person to lead our Global Revenue Operations team from our San Francisco headquarters. The primary goal of the Head of Revenue Operations is to build and implement strategy, processes, systems, and infrastructure that drives sales, marketing and customer services productivity and efficiency. You will lead all functions essential to sales force productivity, including planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
This work will enable Trifacta to accelerate revenue growth and retention, increase market share, and meet strategic objectives.As the Head of Revenue Operations reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, you and your team will provide an integral link between Executives, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and our Customer Success teams to drive productivity among our customer-facing revenue teams.
- Shape and devise our quota, headcount, and go-to market plans & strategies.
- Own sales reporting/forecasting, planning & budgeting process, as well as ongoing maintenance of the model.
- Maintain quality, accuracy, and process consistency in sales planning efforts.
- Provide input to development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Consult on application of sales compensation program policies and procedures..
- Coordinates Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Provide key reporting & actionable data to sales, finance, CEO and the Board.
- Proactively guide business outcomes, use data to model & make suggestions on growth areas.
- Create and maintain content for board decks
- Work cross functionality with finance, marketing, and product teams to plan 12-18 months ahead
- Support CS Operations to maximize utilization, margin, plus bookings and help shape offerings.
- Proactively analyze sales metrics (Lead to Opp, Opp to Close, ASP, Win Rate, etc) to identify opportunities for improvement. Monitor for process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assign quotas and ensure quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Define & manage territories through metrics, drives territory management and split policies.
- Own sales enablement , equip sales employees with ongoing sales enablement , develop and delivery effective Sales playbooks.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Achievement of sales revenue and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation and ongoing monitoring of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for on time/on budget Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Accountable for on time/on budget sales incentives (SPIFs)
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness. · Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- 8+ years experience in commissions or other sales support functions, including compensation design and implementation; preferably in the enterprise software industry.
- 5+ years People management experience.
- Strong aptitude for systems and structural thinking with strong analytical skills
- Scale experience -- have helped previous orgs grown in fast moving environments
- Project management experience - process and techniques
- Extensive technology skills, especially with sales and marketing tech stack.
- Direct and deep experience with implementing and using Salesforce
- Proven capacity to learn and utilize systems and to optimize and enhance their use.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills with experience working with variety of stakeholders, department leaders, users and teams across an organization.
- A deep understanding of interpreting metrics and communicating them back at a high-level
- MBA or MS degree in a quantitative field