Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Trifacta is looking for an experienced West Region Corporate Sales Executive with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with prospects and customers on the topic of innovation in Data Management and Big Data. As the key business advisor to your customers, driving and managing the sales cycle, you have responsibility for ultimately demonstrating the business value of Trifacta. Trifacta being an early start up, this role will also include cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing.
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in software sales
• Experience with selling innovative solutions and introducing new technical concepts
• Build and execute territory plan in assigned geographic territory to meet and exceed sales goals through a value based sales approach
• Experience working in a team setting with Solution Architects to demonstrate business value through technical presentations
• Experience with building strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and developing champions and consensus across multiple functions
• Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
• Ability to travel ~30%
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Working with key partners to help develop territory
• Deep knowledge and practice of solution selling
• Data & Analytics industry experience – Visualization, BI, big data, analytic applications
• Experience teaming with Implementation partners to deploy customer solutions
• Early start-up experience