Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.
For more information about the company and its values, see https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/.
Trifacta seeks a product marketing specialist (need to sort out exact title) to help drive Trifacta’s cloud go-to-market efforts with a specific focus on collaborating with the company’s product management, sales and marketing to increase awareness and drive ARR growth. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing who oversees Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Communications, and Customer Advocacy.
- Drive positioning, messaging, content development and campaigns to effectively promote new product functionality to an external audience
- Develop internal sales enablement content and training sessions ensuring relevant stakeholders understand product functionality and how to position to potential prospects.
- Ensure successful product release & launch communications as well as refine our ongoing marketing strategies and execution
- Develop a deep understanding of the cloud market and products, and mentor the broader Trifacta team to do the same
- Research competitive products and ensure internal stakeholders have the appropriate training and content to effectively position Trifacta against the competition
- Manage database of existing customer accounts and identify the key roles within them by utilizing current CSM and Sales processes and data; determine the process for updating DB with account learnings including contacts/evangelists/decision-makers
- Manage customer reference programs for marketing and sales and work directly with customers as needed
- Manage customer contact process and frequency to prevent disjointed or too-frequent requests for participation/communication
- Collaborate with Product and CSM to oversee the collection and communication of customer feedback throughout the organization
- Evaluate strategy for building the Trifacta tribe by growing the online community, providing relevant community content including education, training, and certification programs
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and upsells/cross-sell and communicate these impacts within the organization
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software and a preferred focus on data management, analytics or a related field
- Experience with hands-on content development of blogs, product demos, sales presentation material and other forms of content designed for external and internal consumption
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait for prescriptive direction, capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer-focused, empathetic, detailed, persistent, excellent communication skills and active listener
- Knowledge of key industries/market segments, enterprise sales organization structure, including partner routes to market, B-to-B buying process in large accounts, personas, sales methodology, demand tactics and how it alters marketing/selling approaches
- Detail and results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Superior communication skills, particularly with writing and visual storytelling
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry-level, both internal and external
- Strong understanding of enterprise selling model for cloud and on-premises software solutions