Lead Software Engineer
Trifacta, a world-class startup from San Francisco, is looking for a talented and dedicated Lead Software Engineer to join our team in Berlin, Germany. You will be the technical lead of a team that builds end-to-end functionality, turning ideas into polished, production-ready features and contributing across all of our codebase. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.Requirements
● Having led a team of 2 - 5 software engineers for at least 12 months
● Experience architecting, building, deploying and operating scalable and reliable cloud services
● Experience developing, debugging, and testing web applications
● Strong software engineering background
● English language fluency, excellent communication skillsYour responsibilities
● Be the technical lead for a team of engineers
● Collaborate with our designers, product managers and QA engineers to deliver features
● Write and review code, architect solutions and deploy them in our production systems
● Troubleshoot customer problems, both in our enterprise and in our cloud deployments
● Experience troubleshooting problems in on-call situations (e.g. with Incident Command)
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
● Advanced understanding of distributed systems
● Experience with Spring and Spring boot
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
What you can expect from us
● You will work in a multicultural, friendly team on one of the most exciting opportunities in the data space.
● We will help you grow your skills through mentorships and education support. Our environment is focussed on collaboration and learning.
● You will have a direct impact on the success of our projects.
● You will work from our brand-new offices in Berlin Mitte.
● You can visit our headquarters in San Francisco at least once a year.
●We offer relocation support.
About TrifactaTrifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.