Trifacta is looking for a talented Product Manager to help lead our SaaS product offerings. We are a dedicated team working on a challenging problem in the data space.
In this role, you will have the critical responsibility of defining and owning Trifacta’s SaaS product offerings. You will drive product requirements and prioritization based on multiple channels of input, collaborating closely with cross functional teams internally and working with external stakeholders such as customers and partners. Our flat organizational structure and collaborative culture provide you with a significant opportunity to contribute to core product strategy.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data preparation, significantly enhances the value of data by enabling end users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Trifacta’s differentiated technology and user experience creates rapid productivity so users can self-service data transformation and pipeline operations for a variety of analytics and machine learning use cases. Trifacta is backed by leading venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and senior leadership include global experts in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience in SaaS software. Enterprise SaaS experience is a plus
- Strong exposure to end user focused product offerings and close collaboration experience with UX and UI development is required
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and exposure to SaaS operations
- Experience with in-product experimentation and usage analytics
- Experience growing SaaS products through iterative product development
- Comfortable cutting through ambiguity and getting to decisions
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across engineering, UX, marketing and sales
- Self driven, creative, you can keep things moving forward without external pressure
- Collaborative and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or a similar technical discipline
- Knowledge and exposure to data analysis and data management tools and solutions
- Experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Expertise in SaaS product usage and growth metrics definition and tracking for decision making
- Flexibility working across different offices and maintain diligent communications across broader geographically distributed teams and time zones
- Strong analytical, written, and communication skills