Trifacta is looking for an exceptional Alliances Director (target location: San Francisco) with a track record of successfully working with Google to join our team. The role requires a balance between strategy, big picture thinking, and execution on current business priorities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for working with Google to drive value for customers.
Trifacta’s mission is to create radical productivity for people who analyze data. We’re deeply focused on solving for the biggest bottleneck in the data lifecycle, "Data Wrangling". Trifacta is backed by leading venture capital firms Accel, Greylock, Ignition Partners and Google and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and go-to-market strategy that drives revenue for both Trifacta and Google.
- Develop and manage relationships with key Google groups (customer engineers, product, product marketing, field, solution architects…)
- Cultivate relationships across functional areas including sales, product/service development, marketing and business development.
- Integrate Trifacta products and solutions as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for Google GTM motions
- Evangelize Trifacta within various teams
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption of Cloud dataprep by Trifacta and Trifacta within the Google Cloud platform product portfolio
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of the Google partnership to internal stakeholders across various organizations within Trifacta
- 10+ years of experience in software field sales/alliances/business development.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging strategic partners to build and close deals by working across all functions and levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Experience working with Google
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Data industry experience – Data Integration/ETL, BI, big data, machine learning, analytic applications.
- Early start-up experience.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Experience managing and working with Google.
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and the ability to generate new business through Google.
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Strong domain expertise in the areas of BI/Analytics, data integration, Big Data, Industry and business application experience.
- Must be able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success.
- Must be comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Stand out communications skills and high energy level.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel