Trifacta is the best software platform for data transformation and preparation. We help businesses unlock the value of their data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. We are powering Google Dataprep, wrangling the world’s largest data sets, and have been used by analysts at over 10,000 companies in 143 countries.
With all this data, we’re looking for talented data engineers to join the Machine Learning team to help us better understand our users and build better products. If you are data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, and motivated by having an impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 1 year Professional experience Required, not including internships.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain Trifacta’s data architecture
- Building and maintaining data pipelines between services
- Drive the collection of new data and refinement of existing data sources
- Identify the shared data needs across Trifacta and build efficient data pipelines to meet these needs. Operationalize and maintain key derived data sets for the business. Enable data driven decisions across the organization.
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Deep Experience with a scientific computing language (such as Python), SQL
- Solid understanding of statistics, machine learning, databases, and experimental design
- Ability to learn and us new skills, languages, and tools
- The ability to communicate results clearly and focus on driving impact
- Expertise in Experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Weekly EAT Club stipend and lunch delivered to the office
- Excellent Financial District location - located right in front of Montgomery BART and MUNI
- Flexibility to work from home
- Fully paid medical, vision and dental, for employees (90% coverage for dependants)