The Partner and Alliances manager will be assigned a segment of the Trifacta partner channel and will be responsible for helping to build sales capability on the Trifacta platform in the assigned partners. This will include sales and business development planning, basic sales enablement and delivery of customised sessions to help the Partners to build effective sales teams.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who can manage a portfolio of Partners across the EMEA territory to build strategic alliances and partnerships between Trifacta and the Partner channel. This person will be the interface between the two organisations working across the EMEA territory with nominated partners. This is a business development and relationship management role that is responsible for business generated by the portfolio of Partners and the allocation of resources within the partnerships and Alliances
- Recruit and account manage large complex technology partners. You will ultimately drive revenue through these channels by working closely with partners in delivering Trifacta’s on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Expand channel partnerships to ensure that consultants are able to build a profitable services business around Trifacta. You might for example help our partners organize customer events, train their sales team, organize and manage pipeline reviews, and help coach closed deals to execution (often coordinating between the partner and Trifacta team).
- Collaborate with other Trifacta technical resources to enable partners, and work with customers who need development and consulting support to find the right match among our consulting partners, make introductions and ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- Cultivate and grow technology partnerships with vendors such as personalization platforms and content management systems. You will ultimately unearth new business development opportunities and revenue generating deals with these partners. For instance, you might create and execute a business plan whereby Trifacta and the partner target a specific number of accounts that will adopt our solutions together.
- Must have had prior experience as an Alliance or Partner Manager with quota responsibility. Direct Sales Experience Preferred.
- Experience working with a system integrator or consulting company.
- 10+ years experience in sales, marketing, technical enablement, platform / partner and/or channel sales development/management. 2+ years spent selling directly or through the channel deal sizes of ASP of $100k+
- Previous experience in Cloud Computing, SaaS, and the Data domain (BI, Big Data, MDM, AI/ML, e.g.) is a MUST
- Understanding of the consulting and system integrator landscape
- Experience working in the North European market
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Startup experience is PREFERRED
- Strong technical acumen. Knowledge of database & application development required (tooling preferred but not required). Bonus points if you understand how to craft and sell professional services offers and their corresponding ROI models.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships.
In furtherance of Trifacta’s recruiting, hiring, and employment activities, our People team collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants as well as Trifacta employees. In pursuit of our commitment to transparency and compliance, our Privacy Notice outlines our data collection and retention obligations, as well as your rights pursuant to such collection.