Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.
For more information about the company and its values, see https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/.
- Build and deploy standardized metrics and dashboards for the company’s leadership team
- Assist product and operations to insure that data remain accurate as new processes are applied
- Assist in creating a single source of truth for Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue and Referral product usage data
- Assist engineering and product to analyze trends in product usage
- Work with the product management team to prioritize requirements for business reporting
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Perform ad-hoc and in-depth analysis
- 2-5 years experience in business or data analytics
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, finance, or equivalent work experience
- SQL and advanced Excel experience required.
- Experience in building dashboards and models and proficiency with BI software
- Bonus points for experience with regressions and other predictive models