Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.
For more information about the company and its values, see https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/.
- Write elegant and efficient code, design modules/ components
- Work on our data connectivity layer which does data ingestion/ publish for a variety of files, relational, application, SaaS/ REST, big data systems. Build and certify new connectors for functionality and performance.
- You will work with a world-class team of peer and senior engineers
- You will see accelerated learning and growth in a collaborative environment
- Strong in algorithms/ data structures and problem-solving
- Strong Experience with Java and backend systems
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP) is a plus
- Experience with JDBC, ODBC, REST is a plus