Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock, and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Who you are:
You are an online community enablement maverick who will help craft both the long-term strategy as well as develop fun and imaginative campaigns that spark conversations and activate our global community through collaboration and advocacy. You create excitement and can articulate a path to success for customers through enablement, training, and best practices.
Engage and enable our customer community on the Trifacta forums and public platforms
- Identify and bring to life any opportunities to drive conversations and deeper engagement and enablement within the community
- Stay up to date and monitor activity on the platform and share feedback with the project team.
- Develop best practices and Knowledge Base articles.
- Develop a highly engaged and capable group of influencers on the platform.
- Monitor inbound enablement opportunities on live chat platforms such as Intercom
- Drive adoption and provide training to empower users from the internal ecosystem (internal social network, blogging, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in any discipline
- 5-7+ years of online community engagement experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise social collaboration; extensive experience in change management and implementation of complex and global adoption-led programs.
- Social media savvy with the ability to implement strategies and moderate online conversations
- Strong content development and writing skills. Writing samples required, such as blog posts.
- Solid knowledge of brand tone and voice, social trends, and best practices
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting