The Senior Accountant is responsible for day-to-day accounting operations in the US subsidiary of Trifacta, Inc. (the parent company). This role will be very hands on and play an integral part in all aspects of accounting operations with opportunities to work on various projects as we scale. Great candidates will be adaptable and able to work through complex problems. Working closely with the US Accounting Manager, you will ensure the success of a timely month-end close. To support our fast-paced growth environment, we are looking for someone that is highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Prepare journal entries in NetSuite, including banking activity, credit cards and reconcile to bank statements at month-end
- Accounts Payable - Receive all incoming invoices, route for approval, enter into accounting system, identify vendors for weekly payments and ensure timely accurate payment of vendor invoices and take the lead of resolving invoices and payment issues with internal/external parties
- Review and process employee reimbursable expenses through Concur
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliation to ensure integrity and accuracy of the financial statements, such as Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash, Prepaids, Accrued Liabilities, etc.
- Perform timely GL account reconciliations to ensure integrity and accuracy of the accounting records
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with internal policies and procedures, maintain month-end account reconciliation and vendor files
- Assist with procedure documentation and implementing processes and accounting policies within the company
- Analyze month-end results by performing flux analyses on the balance sheet and P&L
- Assist with external audits and prepare ad hoc analyses as needed
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting as requested