Trifacta is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to join the Finance team. You will own the financial planning process for the company, working with the Management team and their key managers, as well as the Finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for the full P&L (Revenue and Expenses forecasting and analysis) as well as SAAS metrics, ensuring that Management are given relevant, accurate and timely financial reports to enhance their decision making.
Responsible for P&L and Cash Flow forecast and reporting for the entire company
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an FP&A role, preferably at a tech company or consulting firm, with demonstrated understanding of the SaaS industry.
- Provide Senior Management with regular business updates, highlighting risks and providing business insights to improve their decision making
- Assist with monthly and quarterly board-level reporting packages and rolling forecast updates
- Assist with identifying and tracking of key operational and financial metrics
- Develop traditional financial models to support investment initiatives (return on investment, etc.) and for 'what-if' scenario planning
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to build and own financial models. Experience with Adaptive Insights an advantage.
- Exceptional business judgment; capable of getting results with a focused, pragmatic approach.
- High degree of integrity and honesty with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence Senior Leadership
You have B.A. in business, accounting, mathematics or other highly quantitative field. MBA or CFA a plus.
- You have 10+ years combined experience in FP&A, investment banking, strategic planning, corporate finance or management consulting
- You have SaaS revenue model experience
- You communicate clearly and have experience of working alongside Senior Management
Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule