Trifacta is looking for an experienced Professional service manager with a track record of success to join our Customer Success team. This role provides technical project management to Trifacta’s strategic customers to ensure continuity of service and support throughout their lifecycle. Engaged in post sales, the PS Manager runs projects that assists with implementations, support and continual revenue protection activities to provide the customer with a team of trusted advisors and advocates ensuring a superior experience at Trifacta.
We’re looking for someone passionate about running a solid professional services and enablement unit. This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the CSM team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Professional Services leader with an emphasis on technical project management and delivery
- Manage a P&L on a margin to support contractors, FTE and partners contractors
- Work with CSMs and Sales to manage SOWs from creation to delivery, execution and tracking for customers
- Own and manage the training and enablement and certification programs for customers and partners with Wranglers, training and Enablement Leads
- Manage a team of direct, cross functional and also external skilled resources to delivery on project on schedule with high quality.
- Managed through your team customer implementation schedules and timelines for shared services deployments of Trifacta (strategic solutions builds)
- Collaborate with CSM and the customer technical team to install, configure, and debug Trifacta installation
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customer’s organization
- Lead project meetings, including project kick-off, project status, and other project stage gate meetings
- Provide overall project leadership and direct customer teams in the delivery of Trifacta environments within committed timeframes
- Work with customer project team members to define project tasks and milestones, and coordinate the alignment of dependencies both within the project and across other projects
- Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Work seamlessly with vendor partners and system integrators to build a project team with the right set of skills and capabilities.
- Coordinate Trifacta PM and Engineering resources to address critical product functionality gaps required for customer go-live
- Provide technical best practices guidance for a successful shared services/COE deployment of Trifacta
- Managed a P&L for service delivery in a region
- Ability to execute with Partners in the ecosystem.
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications
- Hadoop and Big data experience strongly preferred (Hive/Spark/MapReduce)
- Familiarity with any large scale Enterprise software
- Basic understanding of network and server architecture
- Technical Skills around BI, analytics and reporting
- Understand Architecture and implementation process around large Enterprise Organizations
- Organization and project management skill around projects and customers.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SAS, Python/Java/Shell Scripting a plus
- Previous experience leading technical implementations
- Start-up experience preferred