Trifacta is looking for a talented Product Manager to help change the way people work with data. We are a small and dedicated team working on a challenging and interesting problem in the data space. In this role, our flat organizational structure and collaborative culture provides you with a significant opportunity to contribute to core product requirements and strategy.
As a member of the product management team, you will have exposure to all phases of taking a product to market. You will be driving product requirements and prioritization based on multiple channels of input - collaborating and working very closely inbound with engineering and design teams, outbound with sales and marketing teams.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in the software industry, ideally in one of the data management domains (e.g. integration, transformation, machine learning or BI/analytics)
- Experience owning product capabilities & cross cutting functional areas for enterprise software in a customer managed environment
- Strong exposure to user focused product offerings and close collaboration with UX / UI development
- Examples of synthesizing and prioritizing product requirements based on customer input, as well as feedback from sales and marketing
- Experience working at a growth stage software company or taking brand new product offerings to market
- Comfortable cutting through ambiguity and getting to decisions
- Self driven, you can keep things moving forward without external pressure
- Collaborative engagement style focusing on communication across teams
- Willing to travel occasionally to customers in Europe and HQ in San Francisco
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar technical discipline
- Knowledge and exposure to data analysis and data management tools and solutions
- Experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP is a huge plus
- Flexibility working across different offices & geographically distributed teams and time zones
- Experience analyzing and making decisions based off of product usage information
- Strong analytical, written, and communication skills
- Catered lunch twice a week
- New Macbook Pro
- Free snacks and coffee
- Continued education budget
- Friday happy hour with free drinks
- Learn from experts with deep industry experience
- Trips to company offsites and the San Francisco office
- Relocation help if outside of Berlin from Europe
In furtherance of Trifacta’s recruiting, hiring, and employment activities, our People team collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants as well as Trifacta employees. In pursuit of our commitment to transparency and compliance, our Privacy Notice outlines our data collection and retention obligations, as well as your rights pursuant to such collection.