The Director of Field Marketing is responsible for developing and executing field marketing programs, strategic events and trade shows to drive pipeline in order to achieve the marketing contribution to sales goals. This position will collaborate with the Regional Vice Presidents of Sales, Sales Development and the Marketing teams. The Director of Field Marketing must have experience working in a B2B technology company and must have a proven track record of working in a high-performing Marketing function within a fast-growing company. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with broader Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Partner and Sales Teams to develop regional marketing plans and strategies that align with demand, pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Develop a strong partnership with the North America regional sales teams to create and execute field marketing plans that drive sales engagement, generate new business, and accelerate sales pipeline.
- Strategically plan and execute on trade shows and events, including strategy, all onsite logistics and pre and post event communications to drive traffic, meetings, demand and engagement.
- Working with the Global digital team to advise and align digital programs in the region as required.
- Manages marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the line-of-business and/or geography.
- Measures field marketing programs based on business objectives and key performance indicators to optimize ROI.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure effective coordination and use of feedback to improve marketing programs.
- Maintains necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations to achieve marketing objectives.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, prefer 5 years of experience in the technology industry and/or in a SaaS company.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience working with global, distributed teams, with an understanding of marketing nuances in different regions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to present complex ideas and influence leadership
- Hand-on experience using demand generation, lead and opportunity management tools and techniques, including marketing automation software and CRM systems (Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor relationships.
- Excellent team-work and interpersonal skills
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by Google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.