Trifacta’s Cloud's Go-to-Market (GTM) Sr. Director ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, provides metrics-driven business critical insights, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You will be part of a Technology Partnerships team which is focused on aligning the Cloud ( SAAS) priorities with strong day-to-day operational excellence, and helps evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In the role of Director of Alliances, you will be a critical thought leader and partner, helping to assess competitor’s GTM and Sales efforts and translating them into competitive sales plays, enablement efforts, and strategic GTM recommendations. You will use your leadership skills, Sales and GTM insights and creativity to enhance the GTM efforts, partnering closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Sales teams related to all of Trifacta’s Cloud’s offerings and Sales channels.
- Lead competitive intelligence projects related to Sales and GTM motions, pricing, market, and commercial operations strategies.
- Drive competitive sales program and sales play design, content creation, and ensure effective execution and tracking.
- Build key competitive intelligence capabilities and ensure ongoing monitoring and integration of recommendations into existing sales processes and tools.
- Collaborate with Field and Partner Enablement and training teams to ensure the field can articulate Trifacta’s Cloud’s commercial and technical differentiation.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Product Marketing and Cloud Sales Leadership, providing key competitive Sales and GTM insights and recommendations as part of strategic decision making and planning efforts.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in Sales Strategy, GTM Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Management Consulting or Cloud Platform ( Azure/AWS/GCP), Program Management, Product Management or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in Cloud technologies in Sales, GTM and/or Product Management.
- People management experience, managing a team and attracting and growing talent.
- Track record of successfully managing a strategic partner in an Alliances role
- Go to market / Demand Gen
- Business Development / New ways to create demand
- Help build and manage pipeline with both sales teams
- Build exec relationships
- Getting & managing MDF
- Technically savvy with a sales/bizdev mindset
- Data Integration / Data Analytics domain expertise
- Organized, good communicator
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Ability to quickly pick up Trifacta value proposition and articulate it to partners & prospects
- Ability to organize and lead demand gen campaigns. Coordinate w AWS and TF marketing
- Comfortable calling high, interacting with AWS execs (Sales, Pre-sales, Post sales, Alliances, Product)
- Ability to represent Trifacta on a call with end customers
- Ability to arrange participation in AWS internal meetings (Weekly calls, Lunch & Learn, QBR, SKO
- MBA or PhD in management, technical or an engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives at scale.
- Distinctive project management, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Demonstrated leadership in crisis and change management situations.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management teams. Ability to synthesize data into useful formats and recommend actionable insights. Ability to straddle between details and higher level implications of critical business issues.
- Top communication skills, with a demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first-class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust-based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every person to do their work in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion, and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation, and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.