A BIT ABOUT US
Trifacta was founded in the year 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: ready to process Data. Chief Strategy Officer Joe Hellerstein, Chief Experience Officer Jeffrey Heer and Chief Technical Officer Sean Kandel have a 20-year track record of joint research and development. They first teamed up when Joe was researching data-centric systems at UC Berkeley, while Jeffrey and Sean were developing new tools for data transformation and discovery at Stanford. This work resulted in Data Wrangler, a breakthrough tool for data transformation and discovery, which launched in 2011. A year later, the threesome founded Trifacta to commercialize what had begun as an academic research project.
Trifacta is the industry pioneer and established leader of the global market for data preparation technology. Our products draw on decades of research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of refining data faster and more intuitive. Today, more than 50,000 Data Wranglers across 12,000 companies use our solutions. And every independent and analyst ranking has named Trifacta the number one data preparation solution worldwide, but we know that many more companies can benefit from using Trifacta to either continue to grow their business or to weather the economic storm caused by COVID-19. Finding amazing talent is consistently one of the biggest challenges companies point to for successfully growing their business.
As a Revenue Operations Data Analyst, you will be the go to person in developing and maintaining our reporting and analytics to support the Marketing and Sales teams. You will be responsible for managing and execution in our reporting tools including but not limited to Salesforce, Tableau, and the Google Suite. You will partner cross-functionally with marketing and sales business stakeholders to understand goals and requirements then execute to deliver scalable solutions along with the data hub team. You will be a key resource in building the infrastructure and processes to take the business to the next level.
The right candidate is someone highly motivated and enthusiastic who is analytical and detail oriented that has the experience working with the systems and processes of the marketing to sales funnel.
- Understand and provide best practices around funnel metrics from lead to opportunity
- Manage and maintain core Salesforce dashboards that provide the business the most accurate and updated data
- Maintain and execute on request enhancements for funnel and customer journey dashboards in Tableau
- Manage our Board Deck Datasheet containing our historical quarterly and annual metrics
- Provide website analytics to business stakeholders to drive marketing decisions
- Maintain and execute request enhancements for our Google Data Studio Pipeline Dashboard
- Stay up to speed on lead management updates along with system changes in Marketo and Salesforce that will affect reports and dashboards
- Build driver based models to help lead business decisions
- Be able to analyze pipeline and customer data to inform marketing and sales where to focus
- Use Trifacta Dataprep to clean and pipeline data from numerous sources including Big Query and Salesforce
- Represent sales and marketing as the data spoke to our overall data strategy along with working closely with our data hub team
- Manage and maintain our campaign attribution model, currently in Bizible. Analyze and determine marketing campaign and activity effectiveness and ROI
- Participate in campaign planning to ensure metrics are tracked and reported on accordingly
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years work experience in a reporting and analytics role
- 4+ years work experience in configuring Salesforce and Marketo
- 2+ years work experience in a Sales or Marketing Operations role understanding the top of the funnel processes and metrics
- Proficient in Tableau and SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google suite of products
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using reporting best practices and procedures
- BS/BA degree
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.