- Generating leads and opportunities through inbound and outbound prospecting
- Drive lead qualification for the sales team and build market interest
- Generate productive first sales meetings
- Take leads from marketing programs and mature them to sales qualification
- Support and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to create and develop opportunities
- 1-2 years experience in sales development (ideally in the software industry)
- Ability to perform conversational qualification of leads from marketing touches
- Understanding of Trifacta’s competitive differentiation and ability to position
- Disciplined use of salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of growth opportunities and a collaborative learning environment. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.