Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with prospects and customers on the topic of innovation in Data Management and Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure). As the key business advisor to your customers, driving and managing the sales cycle, you have responsibility for ultimately demonstrating the business value of Trifacta.
This role will also include cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Enterprise software field sales as a consistent over achiever.
- Experience with selling innovative solutions and introducing new technical concepts to Global 2000 Accounts
- Must have experience in BI, Integration, Analytics industry
- Must have experience selling SaaS solutions
- Must have startup experience
- Demonstrable success of creating net new business within the North East territory
- Experience with building strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and developing champions and consensus across multiple functions
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Working with key partners to help develop territory
- Deep knowledge and practice of solution selling
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.