Trifacta is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a track record of success to join our Professional Services (PS) EMEA team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology implementation stages of the adoption process. This role will be a primary customer-facing technical member of the PS team but also cross functions with customer success, product management, engineering, and marketing. This in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Primary responsibility for delivering successful Trifacta technical projects to our customers and providing architectural and technical guidance.
- Recognized internally and with customers for technical and architectural knowledge.
- Build strong relationships with our customer champions, business partners, project owners, and customer's technical staff.
- Understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements.
- Continue to learn new Trifacta functionalities and other related partner and architectural technologies
- Ownership of technical and architectural tasks through to completion
- Provide timely project updates to all stakeholders, complete time and expense reports on time, and follow other organizational processes.
- Be a Trifacta advocate!
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a customer-facing or support role working with enterprise software solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in working as part of a team to formulate technical solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer's technical staff.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Unix experience.
- Hadoop and Big Data (Hive/Spark/MapReduce) and/or Cloud/SaaS Architecture and Platform experience.
- Ability to work remotely and open to travel (up to 25%).
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications.
- Start-up experience.
- Familiarity with large scale Enterprise software.
- Unix Admin background.
- Good understanding of network and server architecture.
- Good understanding of databases.
- Understanding of concepts including REST APIs, Docker, AD/LDAP, SAML and Kerberos.
- A precise understanding of enterprise software product architecture and deployment strategies in various ecosystems.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.