Trifacta‘s mission is to help people and organizations get the most out of their data by making complex input ready for analysis. Combining decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction and scalable data management with the latest machine learning technologies, Trifacta’s unique solution creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use.
As we expand our product offerings, we’re extending our brand and web surface areas to reach a growing customer base. Our goal is to inspire customers to explore and try the best products and features to suit their long-term needs, through a frictionless web experience. To accomplish our mission, we need a natural intersection of brand, marketing, and growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using the web as a medium to tell stories; a creative multitasker with the ability to lead by example and consistently inspire the team to create compelling design solutions. You will be leading the design effort for our primary website (Trifacta.com), working closely with product designers and marketers to ship great work that drives product awareness, user acquisition, activation and retention. The role will focus on unifying external marketing design and brand elements with our product. You will help us evolve the Trifacta brand and create world-class designs to inspire a generation of data workers. You will create strong cross-functional relationships across Marketing, Design, Customer Success and beyond. As part of the Design team, you will also help us mature our design capabilities and identify opportunities for growth.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to develop and expand our web presence and brand, including our website, customer community, social media presence, content, collateral and other assets.
- Unify design elements across marketing/brand, product and community.
- Influence strategic decisions for our web presence and identify opportunities to up-level how we communicate value to our customers.
- Craft novel moments of storytelling and delight for Trifacta.com from initial concept through shipping and beyond, including visual design and light front-end development
- Work closely with designers and marketers to expand our brand and design system.
- Concept, design, prototype, and conduct user testing. Iterate based on feedback to create simple, impactful experiences.
- Bring clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, and technical constraints into a compelling narrative.
- Present to cross-functional partners both inside and outside of marketing, including to all levels of leadership through to C level.
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends and share these insights with the team.
- Roughly 4+ years of relevant web design experience, ideally at a tech-forward, product-driven company.
- A passion for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through an accessible portfolio showcasing strong typography, visual design, interaction design and brand system implementation. Illustration and animation skills are a bonus.
- Mastery of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to leverage web content management software, such as WordPress and Salesforce Community. Light knowledge of UI/front-end development skills (HTML, CSS) are a bonus.
- Effective cross-functional collaboration and ability to explain your design solutions
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities from a user-centric perspective, leaning on data and research.
- Maintain a high-bar for creative quality for yourself and others while pushing to find the best solution to meet company goals.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.