Trifacta, the leader in data wrangling, enables organizations and their data teams to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Our mission and passion is providing our users with great, powerful, and delightful insights. We are looking for a People Operations Manager who is motivated and energetic to join our growing team!
As a People Operations Manager, you will help Trifacta make thoughtful and strategic decisions for our global employees, through systems, policies, and culture. We rely on self starters who do their best work when given the freedom to translate the company's high level goals into their day-to-day priorities, and are excited to be presented with technical and business challenges that extend beyond their comfort zone.
Our People team is versatile, global and operationally savvy. We conduct our work through various HRIS tools such as Bamboo, Greenhouse, ADP, Lattice, Culture Amp and Shareworks. The People Operations Manager will be responsible for leveraging & optimizing our current software stack, in addition to spearheading the following:
- Co-design and execute the People Ops roadmap that will result in automation, standardization, and centralization of People Team processes and systems
- Maintain our HRIS system and keep other HR tools and systems up-to-date, ensuring a high level of data integrity. Participate in system updates and enhancement projects.
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, analyze trends
- Manage immigration including H1B transfers, visa renewals and our green card process
- Manage compensation planning, including focal reviews, benchmarking and equity programs
- Manage Benefits Program, including end-to-end open enrollment/benefits renewal
- Manage Goal-Setting & Performance Management process/programs
- Publish HR Dashboard & Reporting
- Document management/retrieval
- Manage relationship with HR Vendor, Melita, to oversee leaves, benefits, administration and payroll.
- Manage compliance programs, including mandatory filings, 401k audit, SOC2 compliance (HR aspects) and any subsequent policy updates.
- Manage employee engagement and learning initiatives with the department leaders.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 5 years of general people operations experience or HR generalist experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- An HRIS and systems guru (Bamboo, ADP, Greenhouse)
- Process-driven problem solver, content with ambiguity and being in the weeds
- Analytical mindset and technical aptitude for implementing and administering various tools and systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance (including CA)
- Empathy and emotional intelligence to build alignment and strong relationships with employees and internal and external stakeholders
- High integrity and maturity to handle confidential information and sensitive situations in a way that builds trust
- Experience in a growing startup
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.