Trifacta is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with a strong mindset to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to help accelerate our product led growth strategy. As a senior PMM, you will be responsible for defining a clear content strategy backed by strong messaging and positioning to help adoption and build the right marketing programs to increase adoption. You will define and create engaging and compelling content for the target persona by understanding the requirements, pain points, and removing friction towards adoption. You will collaborate with the product, engineering, and field teams to help launch features and software releases to help our customers understand product capabilities, create enablement content, and put together comprehensive and easy-to-understand pricing and packaging.
- Develop a deep understanding of the data engineering cloud and how Trifacta is delivering a complete solution towards creating valuable, consumable data.
- Work with cross-functional teams to distill key benefits into marketing messaging and positioning, and track metrics.
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and content.
- Drive successful product launches, create pricing and packaging, and update and develop relevant assets and collateral.
- Develop and deliver enablement content for global field teams.
- Execute breakthrough product marketing activities to build effective Go to Market practices.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of technical product marketing in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Successful track record in launching and growing innovative technology products, preferably in the data and analytics space.
- Experience in creating engaging content to support growth marketing campaigns including technical collateral including white papers, blogs, and product pages.
- A strong understanding of the data analytics space to help solve business challenges, with a product led Go To Market mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to reach and engage the target audience.
- Self-driven individual, who can thrive and succeed in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by Google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.