As a Sales Operations Analyst you will be a key contributor in managing our deal desk to support our global sales and customer success teams especially but not limited to the EMEA and APJ regions. You will be responsible for assisting in developing quotes in a timely manner along with accurately booking transactions within our systems. You will work closely with the Revenue Operations team along with Trifacta sales and renewal representatives. You will be a key resource in managing the process today along with building enhancements for future scalability. You will also be called upon to assist in other analytic responsibilities and special projects as we continue to build a scalable infrastructure for many years to come.
- Develop quotes through our Order Form, Google Marketplace, or AWS Marketplace.
- Ensure the latest legal agreements are available to the field along with clickwrap agreements are up to date.
- Review executed paperwork to ensure required information is listed.
- Accurately book transactions within Salesforce.com along with making the appropriate updates on the Opportunity and Account objects.
- Assist the field in questions around pricing and required agreements to be executed.
- Manage the ongoing Consumption usage transactions and ensure Customers are being billed correctly.
- Be a go to person in working with Google on Customer billing issues.
- Work with the team to further automate our quote to cash processes.
- Be an expert in Trifacta pricing and processes around our internal quote to cash process along with Google and AWS marketplace transacting.
- Drive best practices in adhering to data quality within our systems.
- Continuously identify opportunities for operational improvements, process efficiency gains, and sales productivity increases.
- Assist in additional reporting and analytic projects along with the ongoing maintenance of our core dashboards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years work experience in a Sales or Revenue Operations role managing different responsibilities
- Able to respond quickly to quote request and deal related questions
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Accuracy and following the process is top of mind
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products
- Bachelor degree – MBA preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Reporting and analytical experience is a plus
- Passion to drive improvements and productivity increases
- Can thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Willing to roll up sleeves to execute towards results
- Can be creative in order to work out issues
- Be a Team Player
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.