You’ll be joining the Growth team - a cross functional group of marketers, product managers, engineers, designers, and data scientists obsessed with experimentation across the customer journey.
As a senior member of the Growth team at Trifacta, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap, strategy, and execution of our user lifecycle (free trial onboarding, getting to the “Aha” moment, habit formation, resurrection, conversion to paid, retention, expansion/upsell, etc.).
You will implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies (utilizing email, product tours, in-product chat, web chat, etc.) to delight and engage users through all stages of their journey from free trial users to raving fans.
This role can be based remotely in the United States and will report directly to the Head of Growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and evolve Trifacta’s cross-channel customer lifecycle strategy and roadmap focused on optimizing for customer metrics such as activation, conversion-to-paid, retention, etc.
- Embody the culture of testing and optimization, working with other members of the Growth team to develop our testing strategy and share best practices
- Map out user journeys and define personas and segmentations of our users.
- Work closely with Demand Gen, Education and Adoption teams to develop lifecycle marketing strategies focused on education and messaging that leads to deeper engagement and wider usage
- Analyze product data to understand user segmentation and behavior, and identify user insights
- Identify opportunities to optimize the customer journey, test hypotheses, and utilize findings to improve and iterate on future lifecycle messaging
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in a lifecycle marketing role
- Proficiency in Intercom (or similar software) for user onboarding and lifecycle messaging
- Comfortable working autonomously and remotely
- Strong in both the art and science of marketing: knowing when to lean on numbers and experimentation, and when to dream big and find a new direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus Points (not required):
- Experience with web chat playbooks (we use Drift)
- Experience working in a growth team
- Working at a product-led company
- Working at a SaaS company
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.