- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and alliances teams to develop requirements for business reporting
- Conduct deep dive analysis into data and translate the analysis into effective data visualization and metrics
- Build and deploy standardized metrics and dashboards for tactical and strategic insight sharing
- Create standardized models and reports around customer trends providing operational insights on current and future trends
- Work with product Ops, RevOps and Marketing Ops to ensure that data remain accurate as new data becomes available and new processes are applied
- Create and maintain brand awareness, lead conversion, sales pipeline, product adoption, and usage analysis
- Assist the marketing team in predictive modeling and simulation (i.e. identify user cohorts and segment, pricing simulation, etc.)
- Research industry benchmarks and establish targets based on same
- Collaborate with the RevOps and Marketing teams to incorporate key metrics within the business processes and systems
- 2-5 years experience in business or data analytics
- Ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Proven ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B marketing & sales analytics as well as SaaS product analytics
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- SQL and advanced Excel experience required
- Experience in building dashboards and models and proficiency with BI software (Tableau & Data Studio ideally), salesforce.com, Marketo, BigQuery, and Google Analytics.
- Saleforce.com experience is a plus
- Marketo-certified expert
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, finance, or equivalent work experience
- Bonus points for experience with regressions and other predictive models
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.