Trifacta is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to own a portfolio of customer accounts and drive greater business value for them by bringing Trifacta’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to those customers. Key to this role is being able to articulate value and both inspire and align Trifacta’s data preparation capabilities with the customer’s strategic business goals. A Trifacta CSM demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, with key responsibilities to engage customers post-sale, build customer satisfaction and retention, and help customers as they maximize value from their Trifacta Wrangler investment. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to craft the customer journey, identify opportunities and be the voice of your customers.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Who you are:
You are a trusted advisor to some of the largest customers in the world at the executive level and advise them on the setup, roll out, and value of their strategic data initiatives. You have demonstrated success managing the different stages of the customer lifecycle, handling customer escalations, driving business value in your customers, and a strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop ongoing success. You have experience with Big Data, Cloud, ETL/ELT Architecture and an understanding of Databases, Data Warehouse and Data Modeling which allows you to communicate fluently about the product and understand customer needs.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, identifying upsell potential, and driving customer satisfaction.
- Be the Voice of the Customer - serve as the customer advocate internally at Trifacta, ensuring that all of our resources are being focused and optimized to best serve all our customer’s needs.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that all Trifacta activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy, allowing the full potential of their Trifacta solution to be realized.
- Be a product evangelist and proficient with Trifacta Wrangler! It’s hard to be the trusted advisor if you can’t use the product.
- Work closely with the Trifacta Executive sponsor for each strategic account to ensure a consistent and close executive relationship.
- Provide regular customer status updates to the Trifacta Leadership Team, including high-risk customers and customers with high upsell potential.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 25%)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree with 7+ years experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Professional services, pre-sales, technical architect or delivery manager is a plus!
- Experience in the relevant products in the market such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Tableau, SaS, Data Science Workbench, or other Analytics Solutions.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with a technical customer base and understand corporate IT projects and processes.
- A quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue.
- Strong collaborative nature and commitment to quality.
- Desire to learn, generally curious, and excitement to make customers happy
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.