Trifacta is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to own the new customer onboarding experience for a selected portfolio of accounts. This role will be responsible for ensuring that new Trifacta users are able to achieve business value within the first 30 days of their software subscriptions. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will partner with account executives and customer success managers to increase product adoption and usage during the initial stages of the customer journey.
Who you are:
You care deeply about the customer experience, and are energized by helping users quickly achieve business value. You relish getting hands-on with end-users, and thrive in roles where you can use your technical expertise and product knowledge to guide customers to initial successes. You are a motivated team member with strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, and an interest in problem-solving. Above all, you are a data lover who is familiar with data analytics, data engineering, or data science.
- Guide new users through the first 30 days of their customer journey with Trifacta.
- Provide guidance and best practices recommendations to help customers develop their initial use cases and set up Trifacta.
- Engage customers through regular hands-on sessions via video conference to drive product adoption.
- Ensure customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate onboarding trends to the customer success leadership team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the enablement and community teams to create reference material that supports the onboarding process.
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer-facing role supporting SaaS software solutions (e.g. professional services, consulting, pre-sales, customer success)
- Bachelor’s degree--all majors welcome
- Proficient at communicating data concepts to end users
- Metrics driven and data-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, especially GCP and AWS.
- Previous experience with SQL, Python, R, or other data manipulation or ETL tools.
- Comfort using and/or developing REST API calls.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.