Trifacta is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You will work as part of a team that builds end-to-end functionality, turning UI mockups into polished, production-ready features and contributing across all of our codebase. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- Write elegant and efficient code, design services and components
- At the frontend, collaborate with our designers and implement their novel solutions to data transformation problems
- At the backend, build the platform that facilitates working with data
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of a cross-functional team
What we are looking for
- Experience developing, debugging, and testing web applications
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Experience with REST and web service design
- English language fluency, excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Spring and Spring boot
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
What you can expect from us
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of the most exciting opportunities in the data space.
- We will help you grow your skills through mentorships and education support. Our environment is focused on collaboration and learning.
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- You will have a direct impact on the success of our projects.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.