Trifacta is looking for a Customer Success Manager to own a portfolio of customer accounts and drive greater business value for them by bringing Trifacta’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to those customers. Key to this role is being able to articulate value and both inspire and align Trifacta’s data preparation capabilities with the customer’s strategic business goals. A Trifacta CSM demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, with key responsibilities to engage customers post-sale, build customer satisfaction and retention, and help customers as they maximize value from their Trifacta investment. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to craft the customer journey, identify opportunities and be the voice of your customers.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Onboarding new customers, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, identifying upsell potential, and driving customer satisfaction.
- Manage on-boarding process for new Trifacta customers.
- Develop and execute customer success plans and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Manage customers through initial launch of use cases on Trifacta platform.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Trifacta skillsets.
- Assist customers with identifying and defining use cases for Trifacta products.
- Develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Trifacta.
- Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage a diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Identify up sell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Provide regular customer status updates to the Trifacta Leadership Team, including high-risk customers and customers with high upsell potential.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and develop them into reference customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and adjusting to increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicate them to various teams inside Trifacta.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take a proactive approach by reviewing the current engagement analytics and forward planning with the customers to mitigate potential risks.
- This role requires providing coverage to Trifacta customers during the North America business hours (working hours between 3PM thru 1AM IST).
- Flexibility to travel on occasion to see customers or attend internal meetings. (<10%)
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- College degree with 3+ years experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Professional services, pre-sales, technical architect or delivery manager is a plus!
- Experience in the relevant products in the market such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Tableau, SAS, Data Science Workbench, ETL technologies or other Analytics Solutions.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of product(s)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Escalation Management and development of go-to-green plan.
- Experience working with a technical customer base, understanding corporate IT projects and processes.
- A quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue.
- Strong collaborative nature and commitment to quality.
- Desire to learn, generally curious, and excitement to make customers happy.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.