The Trifacta Data Engineering Cloud leverages decades of innovative research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning to make the process of preparing data and engineering data products faster and more intuitive. Around the globe, tens of thousands of users at more than 10,000 companies, including leading brands like Deutsche Boerse, Google, Kaiser Permanente, New York Life and PepsiCo, are unlocking the potential of their data with Trifacta’s market-leading data engineering platform.
Trifacta is looking for a strong performer who embraces our values, and who is willing to get hands-on with various parts of marketing execution. Success in this position requires the candidate to understand our partner relationships, design programs to accelerate business priorities, establish cross-functional alignment, set program goals and metrics, and track progress. The candidate will be required to work across alliances, sales, marketing, professional services, operations, and other groups to ensure successful adoption of the programs the candidate rolls out.
- Assess existing partner marketing programs and collateral and update and maintain for use in Trifacta’s partner and sales channels.
- Work with cloud partners to develop joint sales collateral, whitepapers and case studies and conduct co-branded, joint marketing campaigns and comm plans.
- Work at the strategic level creating new ways to demonstrate value to key partners, while also executing programs and measurement.
- Lead the planning and execution of partner marketing program and campaigns.
- Maintain and update Trifacta’s various marketplace listings.
- Maintain an inventory of customer use cases and references as it associates to Trifacta’s cloud partners.
- Own the content creation process including imaging and copywriting of collateral, blog posts, social media posts, presentation templates, campaign messaging, etc.
- Identify the marketing content and measurement strategy to accelerate the funnel.
- Coordinate efforts to source reviews for Trifacta and related products on marketplace listings and industry research sites.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in Cross-Channel Marketing or experience supporting partner / channel marketing from a Product Marketing role.
- Experience producing engaging and impactful customer and partner stories, videos and other collateral
- Experience building and managing customer references
- Experiencing managing Partner relationships
- Experience building Salesforce reports
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects across multiple teams, and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and work with various partner profiles, job functions and levels
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced SaaS environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million. Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.