Job Description – Community Manager
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Who you are:
You are an online community enablement maverick who will help craft both the long-term strategy as well as develop fun and imaginative campaigns that spark conversations and activate our global community through collaboration and advocacy. You create excitement and can articulate a path to success for customers through enablement, training and best practices.
- Drive adoption and engagement of the Trifacta Community (www.community.trifacta.com) in order to help our customers achieve their business outcomes using Trifacta.
- Provide ongoing moderation, responses, and escalation of community activity.
- Identify and bring to life any opportunities to drive conversations and deeper engagement and enablement within the Community
- Monitor activity on the platform to understand user segments and share feedback with internal Trifacta teams.
- Create effective community playbooks and processes to achieve timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Develop best practices and Knowledge Base articles.
- Develop a highly engaged and capable group of influencers on the platform.
- Provide training to empower internal Trifacta team members to engage in the Community.
- Provide weekly management reports on key performance indicators for the Community
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of online community engagement and management experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise social collaboration; extensive experience in change management and implementation of complex and global adoption-led programs.
- Social media savvy with the ability to implement strategies and moderate online conversations
- Strong content development and writing skills. Writing samples required, such as blog posts.
- Solid knowledge of brand tone and voice, social trends, and best practices
- Experience with analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting
- Passionate about community best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically-distributed workforce
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience managing online communities within an enterprise-level, technology organization
- Experience with Salesforce community preferred