We are seeking highly diligent candidates with substantial communications experience for the role of Director of Communications. This position is accountable for Trifacta’s public communications and the perception of Trifacta in the marketplace. This person will develop the company’s marketing and communication strategies, understand the importance of timing and setting, lead the response to crises and setbacks, coordinate a team of diverse stakeholders, and ensure that information released is consistent with the strategy at large.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a cohesive communications strategy.
- Own and drive media relations.
- Working with the CMO and Product Marketing, develop the Analyst Relations (AR) plan and coordinate all AR activities.
- Lead the company’s social media marketing.
- Drive evangelism initiatives, including industry awards, conference & event speaking opportunities, and placement of contributed content & articles.
- Measure and report the key metrics associated with company and brand awareness and perception, such as SOV, NPS, earned media impact, etc.
- Manage the communications budget.
- Ensure quality control of all information released.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years communications experience. PR agency experience a major plus.
- Extensive list of media contacts.
- Proficiency with communications technologies, social media media marketing.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Strong and confident leadership.
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.