- Manage and enhance build and continuous integration infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain CI/CD Pipelines for production deployments
- Contribute to our growing Configuration Management footprint in various environments
- Enhance tools for development workflow
- Support infrastructure requirements for development teams
- BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 1+ years experience at a technology company
- Understanding of networking and operating system fundamentals
- Experience with build tools - Gradle, Maven, Make
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools e. g. Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI
- Experience with Linux e. g. Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos
- Experience with one Cloud Platform - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proficiency with bash, python, or similar scripting language
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.