- Develop and optimize campaign reporting and post-mortem analysis on marketing activities across all stages of the trial product funnel.
- Assist in the administration of Intercom including - Series Creation, User Segmentation, Series Segment/Folder Management, Campaign Support
- Update Series and all communications with product and pricing updates.
- Assist in the development of processes (and manage the subsequent compliance) for data hygiene across marketing tools and reporting systems
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics and project requests from your direct supervisor on behalf of the Marketing team and GTM Operations leadership.
- Maintain and update internal guidelines for using Intercom.
- 2+ years of Marketing or Marketing Operations
- Demonstrates ability to synthesize requirements into creative and actionable solutions
- Positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience combining and analyzing data from a variety of sources to drive insights
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Mailchimp, Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, etc.
- Must have strong Excel/Google sheet skills; SQL and Tableau experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot is a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent proven work experience
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.