Trifacta is seeking a strong SEO Manager to join our marketing team and help increase awareness, scale the inbound demand funnel and drive our product-led growth strategy. As the SEO Manager, you’ll be responsible for analyzing and implementing all SEO initiatives, as well as owning the SEO content strategy from start to finish. You’ll work with the broader marketing and product teams to increase organic traffic and inbound leads.
The SEO Manager’s primary goal will be to leverage organic search to increase relevant website traffic and leads in order to drive demand and acquire new customers. You will work with a dynamic marketing team focused on transitioning Trifacta to a product-led go-to-market model.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute the SEO strategy to increase organic website traffic and rankings to build awareness, drive top-of-funnel demand and improve overall website conversion rate for our trial product
- Develop the SEO content strategy and own the end-to-end content production, from ideation and development to editing and execution. Build new SEO entry pages and implement optimizations of web content, videos, social and other content where appropriate
- Project manage the content creation process with internal Product Marketing Managers, Product team and external freelance writers
- Write engaging content to support broad (non-technical) keywords as needed
- Analyze current keywords and recommend new target keywords based on the shifts in company and industry direction. Analyze our competitors to identify opportunities to expand our organic results
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to identify potential keywords. Conduct ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimizations
- Work with PR Agency and social media freelancer to optimize PR, thought leadership and social media content
- Conduct website audits to continually assess our technical SEO efficiencies and deficiencies; documenting and developing a roadmap to address issues. Implement fixes to technical issues i.e. fixing crawl errors, broken links, addressing duplicative content, etc.
- Recommend changes to the website and work with web agency and internal web team on design changes to improve organic rankings and results
- Develop and implement a backlink strategy
- Determine requirements, recommend, implement and use SEO technologies to support SEO initiatives
- Determine SEO metrics focusing on conversion and growth. Report results monthly and quarterly based on key findings
- Minimum of 4 years experience in SEO and digital analytics
- SEO master (both technically and content-wise), website optimizations are table stakes.
- Expert in SEO technologies such as Ahrefs/Moz, crawling/auditing tools, and search engine webmaster tools including Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Strong experience working in WordPress to create new web pages and optimizing existing pages and posts
- Strong working knowledge of how different channels i.e. YouTube, content, social, search engines, etc. are used to improve SEO results
- Understanding of how to identify search engine algorithm changes and quickly respond to these changes in order to maintain or improve ranking results
- Experience with building and rolling out an international SEO plan is a plus
- Proven track record in analyzing and using data to drive decisions. Ability to test, analyze, learn and adjust based on results
- Experience with SaaS companies and understand the language of product-led growth companies (MRR, LTV, etc.)
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally
- Has domain experience in data and analytics
- Extremely organized and has excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.