The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, executing and optimizing global integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, demand and pipeline. This person will be required to manage multiple marketing programs involving a variety of strategies such as digital marketing, advertising, webinars and trade shows. The Campaign Manager should have proven project management skills and the ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination and communication.
- Develop global and regional marketing plans that support demand generation, pipeline acceleration and deepen customer relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, sales and customer success teams to develop integrated campaign plans including, objectives, target audience descriptions, strategies, tactics, metrics, dependencies, timelines and budgets.
- Manage planning, development and execution of campaigns utilizing various marketing channels including events, trades shows, virtual events, webinars, digital marketing and paid media.
- Work with Demand Generation team to execute account-based marketing activities, in partnership with regional sales.
- Work with internal or external creative teams to develop compelling communications i.e. email, direct mail, advertising, collateral, website content, promotional materials, etc.
- Develop tactical plans in support of marketing strategies including offers, database segmentation, external list and media buys, testing scenarios, coding, and tracking.
- Identify opportunities to test new techniques and technologies in traditional and online communications.
- Use Marketo to build landing pages (for events, webinars and content assets) and send automated and personalized emails.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, report results and optimize for future improvements.
- Participate in meeting to brief sales teams on integrated campaign plans and demand creation activities
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record in sophisticated marketing program design and/or campaign management.
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns with an understanding of all marketing communications disciplines and their specific uses throughout the awareness, interest and consideration continuum.
- Experience in planning and executing trade shows, field marketing events, virtual events and webinars.
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Ability to proactively identify and evaluate problems. Identifies appropriate subject matter experts and other information resources to resolve problems. Collects, analyzes and draws conclusions from information.
- Ability to effectively compose and communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences, especially senior/mid-level professionals.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.